The right accessories for a trailer can make towing easier and safer. At Southside Hitch, we're happy to install add-ons to your trailer. Whether your accessory is for work or play, you've come to the right place. Take a look at some commonly installed accessories:
- Spare tire carriers - A simple, but useful accessory that allows your trailer to carry an extra tire.
- Tie down rings - These are great if you need some cargo control to secure items that you are transferring.
- Toolboxes - A toolbox can provide a great solution for carrying equipment, tools and more.
- Weedeater racks - Keep several trimmers secure on open or closed trailers.
- Gate assist - Safely take the weight off of your trailer tailgate with a gate assist. With these, you can easily raise or lower your tailgate.
Top 10 Hitch Accessories
Southside Hitch has a large selection of accessories for sale. Browse our online store for a selection of our products or give us a call for our full product line. You can buy one from us or even bring in your own. If you're just beginning with your trailer, get started with this list of the top 10 hitch accessories.
- Ball mounts
- Hitch balls
- Pins, clips, and locks
- Safety chains
- Hitch tube covers
- Cargo carriers
- Adapters and extenders
- Weight distribution systems
- Trailer jacks
Get in Touch
Learn more about other trailer accessories by giving Southside Hitch a call at (804)378-1992. Schedule an appointment today.